To change the transparency of an object:
- Right-click the part in the graphics window, or the name of the object in the Assembly Tree.
- This opens the Object context menu.
- Click Transparency. This opens the Set Transparency slider.
- Adjust the slider until the object is at the desired transparency.
- To guide you, the transparency of the object in the Viewport will reflect the real-time adjustments you make with the slider.
- Click Close.
You can determine the color for any part, subassembly, or assembly. You can choose a predefined color or define your own color. You can choose to have the color applied to the “Front” (Exterior), “Back” (Interior), or both.
To change the color of an object:
- Right-click the part in the graphics window, or the name of the object in the Assembly Tree
- Hover the cursor over Color
- Click either “Front and Back”, “Front”, or “Back”
- This opens the Color dialog box.
- Click a color swatch. Or Select from the Custom Colors to create your own color.
- Click OK.
To Hide or Show Points and Wire-Frame Entities
- Right-Click on the Assembly “Scene”
- On the drop down, Select “Display->Wire-Frame Entities”
- This will un-check “Wire-Frame Entities”
NOTE: This will hide any wireframe entities that may be causing the part to disappear due to very long lines that were imported. It is also an easy way just to hide all the construction wire-frame that was imported instead of hiding them by selecting.
Do this for Points and Surfaces and Solids as well
To Hide or Show Display information
This function can be used to hide and show display information such as Notes, Dimensions and Coordinate Systems.
- Select the Display Icon to get the drop down list
- Select the item you want to Hide or Show
NOTE: This will hide/show the item selected in the current workspace. The “Grid” option will hide the Grid while in a 2D Standard view, such as Top, Bottom, etc.